- Johnny Stimson Interview
- Johnny Stimson - Human Man
- The Temperance Movement (Last.fm…
- Hirie - Discovery of the Week
- The Last Word: Lissie
- Jillette Johnson - Interview
- Jillette Johnson - Butterfly…
- Jillette Johnson - Cameron
- Brick+Mortar - The Last Word
- Deafheaven (Last.fm Live)
- Waxahatchee - I Think I Love You…
- Waxahatchee - Tangled Envisioning…
- Andrew WK - Horror Stories from the…
- IAMDYNAMITE - Interview
- IAMDYNAMITE @ New York Comic-Con
- IAMDYNAMITE - Hey Girl
- IAMDYNAMITE - Where Will We Go?
- Claudio Sanchez - The Last Word…
- Brett Dennen - Don't Mess With…
- Brett Dennen - Interview
- Brett Dennen - Wild Child
- The Last Word with Jon Batiste
- Marky Ramone & Andrew W.K. -…
- Foy Vance - Guiding Light
Watch Neon Trees stream a full concert in the brand new series STAGESIDE LIVE right now, on-demand.
The premiere of STAGESIDE LIVE featured Neon Trees in a live webcast performance from the world-famous Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater in Austin, TX.
Frontman Tyler Glenn worked his glowing red mic stand, as the opening notes from Picture Show’s lead track, “Moving in the Dark” rang out. The synth heavy track, laden with organ and spiked with shouts, set the mood for the entire show: it was a unique blend of the past, present, and future, as the modern day kings of New Wave streamed live around the world.
The crowd was all in, as Tyler told them to “let their hair down” and go wild. Neon Trees rocked through a combination of fan favorites and deep cuts off Picture Show and Habits.
Tyler declared, “I want to take you to church” as the band did a gospel breakdown before launching into “1983,” a song named for the year he was born. By the time Neon Trees struck the opening notes of their massive hit “Animal,” the crowd reached what seemed like must be a frenzied peak as Utah’s new favorite sons rocked through their breakout hit. The band unplugged and walked off stage as the lights dimmed.
The crowd cheered and shouted, demanding an encore. Neon Trees obliged and gave the crowd “I Am the DJ.”
From there, Neon Trees rode the high into what is arguably the biggest song out today, taking one final bow with “Everybody Talks.”
It was a fitting end to an amazing live event, and, yes, everybody is talking about Neon Trees. Watch Neon Trees STAGESIDE LIVE from Austin, presented by AT&T, on-demand right here.
Of course, Neon Trees are no stranger to Last.fm. Each week, they bring in a nice chunk of Scrobbles.
In fact, we had Neon Trees in the studio recently, and they performed their top scrobbled track, “Everybody Talks.”
Just in case, by some odd chance, you haven’t heard this song everywhere you go, here are the lyrics to help for the singalongs.
I can be your new addiction
Hey baby what you got to say,
All you're giving me is fiction
I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time
Scroll up to watch Neon Trees Stageside Live, presented by AT&T.