- Stornoway - Farewell Appalachia…
- Kevin Devine - She Can See Me (The…
- Boy & Bear - Southern Sun…
- Boy & Bear - Three Headed Woman…
- Lucius - Interview
- Lucius - Go Home
- Lucius - How Loud Your Heart Gets
- Lucius - Turn It Around
- Willy Mason - Talk Me Down
- The Last Word: Julian Lennon
- Last.fm Live present Outfit
- Vinyl Thief - Interview
- Vinyl Thief - Stop Motion
- Vinyl Thief - Smooth
- Vinyl Thief - Faces
- The Last Word: Anoushka Shankar
- The Last Word - Olafur Arnalds
- Joseph Arthur - The Ballad of…
- Joseph Arthur - The Saint of…
- Joseph Arthur: Profile of an Artist
- Owen - Breaking Away (Last.fm and…
- Owen - Love Is Not Enough (Last.fm…
- Diego Garcia - Last.fm Interview
- Diego Garcia - Start With The End
Watch Neon Trees stream a full concert in the brand new series STAGESIDE LIVE right now, on-demand.
The premiere of STAGESIDE LIVE featured Neon Trees in a live webcast performance from the world-famous Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater in Austin, TX.
Frontman Tyler Glenn worked his glowing red mic stand, as the opening notes from Picture Show’s lead track, “Moving in the Dark” rang out. The synth heavy track, laden with organ and spiked with shouts, set the mood for the entire show: it was a unique blend of the past, present, and future, as the modern day kings of New Wave streamed live around the world.
The crowd was all in, as Tyler told them to “let their hair down” and go wild. Neon Trees rocked through a combination of fan favorites and deep cuts off Picture Show and Habits.
Tyler declared, “I want to take you to church” as the band did a gospel breakdown before launching into “1983,” a song named for the year he was born. By the time Neon Trees struck the opening notes of their massive hit “Animal,” the crowd reached what seemed like must be a frenzied peak as Utah’s new favorite sons rocked through their breakout hit. The band unplugged and walked off stage as the lights dimmed.
The crowd cheered and shouted, demanding an encore. Neon Trees obliged and gave the crowd “I Am the DJ.”
From there, Neon Trees rode the high into what is arguably the biggest song out today, taking one final bow with “Everybody Talks.”
It was a fitting end to an amazing live event, and, yes, everybody is talking about Neon Trees. Watch Neon Trees STAGESIDE LIVE from Austin, presented by AT&T, on-demand right here.
Of course, Neon Trees are no stranger to Last.fm. Each week, they bring in a nice chunk of Scrobbles.
In fact, we had Neon Trees in the studio recently, and they performed their top scrobbled track, “Everybody Talks.”
Just in case, by some odd chance, you haven’t heard this song everywhere you go, here are the lyrics to help for the singalongs.
I could be your new addiction
Hey baby what you got to say,
All you're giving me is fiction
I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time
Scroll up to watch Neon Trees Stageside Live, presented by AT&T.