- The Last Word: Betty Who
- Whitney Wolanin - Run Run Rudolph
- T. Hardy Morris - Interview
- T. Hardy Morris - OK Corral
- T. Hardy Morris - Audition Tapes
- Johnny Stimson Interview
- Johnny Stimson - Human Man
- The Temperance Movement (Last.fm…
- Hirie - Discovery of the Week
- The Last Word: Lissie
- Jillette Johnson - Interview
- Jillette Johnson - Butterfly…
- Jillette Johnson - Cameron
- Brick+Mortar - The Last Word
- Deafheaven (Last.fm Live)
- Waxahatchee - I Think I Love You…
- Waxahatchee - Tangled Envisioning…
- Andrew WK - Horror Stories from the…
- IAMDYNAMITE - Interview
- IAMDYNAMITE - Where Will We Go?
- IAMDYNAMITE - Hey Girl
- IAMDYNAMITE @ New York Comic-Con
- Claudio Sanchez - The Last Word…
- Brett Dennen - Don't Mess With…
Chris, Kim, Matt, and Ben from Soundgarden sat down with us before their Live on Letterman streaming concert and discussed the legacy of The Ed Sullivan Theater, reuniting, sharing things (like a drummer) with Pearl Jam, and converting a vegetarian dog with BBQ ribs.
According to Chris, Soundgarden wanted to be sure that when they reunited they were doing it for the right reasons, not to “feed the nostalgia machine,” and in order to make the best album possible, there were a lot of gigs they had to turn down. “No state fairs, no riverboat casinos,” joked Kim.
Since releasing King Animal, and appearing on Live on Letterman, Soundgarden has seen a really nice spike in their Listening Trend here on Last.fm.
Watch Soundgarden Live on Letterman, presented by AT&T on-demand below.