- The Last Word: Betty Who
- Whitney Wolanin - Run Run Rudolph
- T. Hardy Morris - Interview
- T. Hardy Morris - OK Corral
- T. Hardy Morris - Audition Tapes
- Johnny Stimson Interview
- Johnny Stimson - Human Man
- The Temperance Movement (Last.fm…
- Hirie - Discovery of the Week
- The Last Word: Lissie
- Jillette Johnson - Interview
- Jillette Johnson - Butterfly…
- Jillette Johnson - Cameron
- Brick+Mortar - The Last Word
- Deafheaven (Last.fm Live)
- Waxahatchee - I Think I Love You…
- Waxahatchee - Tangled Envisioning…
- Andrew WK - Horror Stories from the…
- IAMDYNAMITE - Interview
- IAMDYNAMITE - Where Will We Go?
- IAMDYNAMITE - Hey Girl
- IAMDYNAMITE @ New York Comic-Con
- Claudio Sanchez - The Last Word…
- Brett Dennen - Don't Mess With…
Nashville-based trio Edens Edge is one of the most promising country groups coming out of the famous American music mecca. They stopped by the Last.fm Studio to play a few songs off their new self-titled EP.
Edens Edge have been together for seven years but got their real jumpstart in 2006 when a song they performed, written by Steve Smith won an NSI competition which included as one of the judges, well-known country song writer Kye Fleming. From then on, she took Edens Edge under her wing and helped develop them along.
All five songs from the new EP will be a part of the forthcoming album, which is still being worked on. That album is being produced by Mark Bright and you can expect the acoustic-based guitar approach and wonderful crisp vocals to be in the forefront.
Feels So Real:
You sure got a lot of nerve
The way you take your sweet time
All around me like your work of art