- The Last Word: Betty Who
- Whitney Wolanin - Run Run Rudolph
- T. Hardy Morris - Interview
- T. Hardy Morris - OK Corral
- T. Hardy Morris - Audition Tapes
- Johnny Stimson Interview
- Johnny Stimson - Human Man
- The Temperance Movement (Last.fm…
- Hirie - Discovery of the Week
- The Last Word: Lissie
- Jillette Johnson - Interview
- Jillette Johnson - Butterfly…
- Jillette Johnson - Cameron
- Brick+Mortar - The Last Word
- Deafheaven (Last.fm Live)
- Waxahatchee - I Think I Love You…
- Waxahatchee - Tangled Envisioning…
- Andrew WK - Horror Stories from the…
- IAMDYNAMITE - Interview
- IAMDYNAMITE - Where Will We Go?
- IAMDYNAMITE - Hey Girl
- IAMDYNAMITE @ New York Comic-Con
- Claudio Sanchez - The Last Word…
- Brett Dennen - Don't Mess With…
Next up (in no particular order) as part of our ongoing ‘Best of 2012′ series on Last.fm Originals we re-bring you our Two Door Cinema Club live session from The Living Room in NYC. Since the performance, scrobbling has been on the rise bringing the band up 1 spot from 36 to 35 on the overall Top Artists chart…
… as well as driving the track ‘Next Year’ up the charts to their present #7 Top Track.
Early next year they’ll be hitting the road with previously listed Best of 2012 delegateBastille.
The above-showcased acoustic version of “Next Year” (performed live at The Living Room, NYC) is without a doubt one of our all-time favorite performances we have ever witnessed. Re-watch the full extended set as well as the exclusive Q&A with the band here
Other ‘Last.fm Originals Best of 2012′ features:
And don’t forget to check out a full historical review of Last.fm as part of our year end celebration. Join us in exploring the last 10 years of music and scrobble.