- Stornoway - Farewell Appalachia…
- Kevin Devine - She Can See Me (The…
- Boy & Bear - Southern Sun…
- Boy & Bear - Three Headed Woman…
- Lucius - Interview
- Lucius - Go Home
- Lucius - How Loud Your Heart Gets
- Lucius - Turn It Around
- Willy Mason - Talk Me Down
- The Last Word: Julian Lennon
- Last.fm Live present Outfit
- Vinyl Thief - Interview
- Vinyl Thief - Stop Motion
- Vinyl Thief - Smooth
- Vinyl Thief - Faces
- The Last Word: Anoushka Shankar
- The Last Word - Olafur Arnalds
- Joseph Arthur - The Ballad of…
- Joseph Arthur - The Saint of…
- Joseph Arthur: Profile of an Artist
- Owen - Breaking Away (Last.fm and…
- Owen - Love Is Not Enough (Last.fm…
- Diego Garcia - Last.fm Interview
- Diego Garcia - Start With The End
This week Last.fm Originals is happy to bring you a cool session with Now, Now from our New York City Studio. The Minneapolis, MN based band recently released their second full-length album entitled Threads on Chris Walla’s (Death Cab For Cutie) label Trans Records, an imprint of Atlantic Records. Check out Jess, Brad and Cacie along with Kevin as they spotlight the album…and it’s followed by a chat with Jess, Brad and Cacie. “Dead Oaks”, performed above, is their all-time most scrobbled song, not bad for a track from a recently released collection!
Now, Now – Oh. Hi
An older song, from the first batch of demos that followed the release of debut album Cars.
Now, Now – Thread
“Thread” was born when Brad took an idea that Cacie wrote for “The Pull” and made it more upbeat and expanded it. It was the last song written for the album, just days before they headed to the studio to begin working on the album. It was pretty much finished in the studio without a real demo.
Now, now chat with Last.fm
After a little rise at the time Threads was released, Now, Now’s listening trend remains pretty consistent.
What are some of you in Last.fm land saying?