- The Last Word: Betty Who
- T. Hardy Morris - Audition Tapes
- T. Hardy Morris - OK Corral
- T. Hardy Morris - Interview
- Johnny Stimson Interview
- Johnny Stimson - Human Man
- The Temperance Movement (Last.fm…
- Hirie - Discovery of the Week
- The Last Word: Lissie
- Jillette Johnson - Interview
- Jillette Johnson - Butterfly…
- Jillette Johnson - Cameron
- Brick+Mortar - The Last Word
- Deafheaven (Last.fm Live)
- Waxahatchee - I Think I Love You…
- Waxahatchee - Tangled Envisioning…
- Andrew WK - Horror Stories from the…
- IAMDYNAMITE - Interview
- IAMDYNAMITE - Hey Girl
- IAMDYNAMITE @ New York Comic-Con
- IAMDYNAMITE - Where Will We Go?
- Claudio Sanchez - The Last Word…
- Brett Dennen - Don't Mess With…
- Brett Dennen - Interview
This week Last.fm Originals is happy to bring you a cool session with Now, Now from our New York City Studio. The Minneapolis, MN based band recently released their second full-length album entitled Threads on Chris Walla’s (Death Cab For Cutie) label Trans Records, an imprint of Atlantic Records. Check out Jess, Brad and Cacie along with Kevin as they spotlight the album…and it’s followed by a chat with Jess, Brad and Cacie. “Dead Oaks”, performed above, is their all-time most scrobbled song, not bad for a track from a recently released collection!
Now, Now – Oh. Hi
An older song, from the first batch of demos that followed the release of debut album Cars.
Now, Now – Thread
“Thread” was born when Brad took an idea that Cacie wrote for “The Pull” and made it more upbeat and expanded it. It was the last song written for the album, just days before they headed to the studio to begin working on the album. It was pretty much finished in the studio without a real demo.
Now, now chat with Last.fm
After a little rise at the time Threads was released, Now, Now’s listening trend remains pretty consistent.
What are some of you in Last.fm land saying?